2. Traditional Salt and Butter
Break out the good, creamy butter for this! Or make your own. Did you ever think you could make your own butter? Homemade butter fresh from heavy whipping cream is absolutely delightful. Its flavor is richer, creamier, and you can control the texture–from barely whipped butter to the hard stuff. Recipe for homemade butter below!
- 4 corn on the cob
- Water and Butter
- Salt and pepper to taste.
1. Boil corn for 10 minutes in salted, buttered water, until kernels are tender. Alternatively, salt and smear butter on corn and grill over high heat until lightly charred. Butter again when cooked for an extra layer of decadence!
2. Have a shaker of salt and pepper to taste and bamboo skewers on hand.
- 1 container cream
1. Combine salt and cream in a food processor and blend for about five minutes, or until butter and buttermilk have separated. The alternative, blending it until very stiff whipped butter is also a delicious choice.