Brussel sprouts a healthy vegetable that has a slightly bitter taste. Most people enjoy the flavor and one of the most common ways to eat them is with butter, salt and pepper. While Brussel sprouts taste great when roasted and cooked simply, there are plenty of other ways to dress them up and make them a little more exciting. These quick and easy recipes are perfect for dinner, picnics, or any special occasion where you want to feed a lot of people, but don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. You can make these Brussel sprouts as a side, appetizer, or the main course. They are versatile, don’t take long to cook and soak up the flavors of the foods and seasoning they are cooked with. If you are looking for some new ways to enjoy Brussel sprouts, try one of these 14 easy and quick Brussel sprouts recipes.
1. Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Grapes
You might not think that grapes go with Brussel sprouts, but this delicious dish will surprise you. It’s the kind of meal that makes people think you spent all day cooking it, but it will only take a few minutes and is simple to prepare. It’s perfect for a potluck or a picnic. It also makes a great side dish for your Sunday dinner or any meal. It will become your go to side dish for many meals.
- Brussel sprouts
- Red seedless grapes
- Olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- Fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Add the Brussel sprouts and grapes to a baking sheet and toss with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle seasonings on top. Use your hands to toss the mixture on the pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the Brussel sprouts are soft.
- Add salt and pepper to taste before serving.