Donuts are a delicious treat that most people enjoy for breakfast or a quick snack. They often contain unhealthy ingredients that prevent people from enjoying them as often as they want. You can still enjoy donuts if you are dieting or want to eat healthily.
By changing some ingredients and tweaking classing donut recipes, it’s possible to come up with some healthier donut recipes. These healthy donut recipes are easy, indulgent, and satisfying. They are so good you won’t even realize they are healthy.
You don’t have to feel guilty about eating them and you can don’t have to cheat on your diet. They are perfect to eat any time of day and can even be served at parties and special occasions. The best thing about these recipes is that you can change them to make them fit your dietary needs. Stop drooling over the donuts in the case as the bakery, and make your own at home.
1. Fluff Chocolate Donuts
This recipe allows you to enjoy chocolate donuts without all the fuss. Who can resist the soft, sweet goodness of a chocolate donut? No matter where you buy them, you can assume that they are full of sugar and unhealthy ingredients. If you follow this recipe to make them at home, you know exactly what goes in them. You can even
- pumpkin puree
- ground flaxseed
- baking powder
- baking soda
- cocoa powder
- spelt flour
- Turn on the oven and set it for 375 degrees.
- Mix all your wet ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix all your dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and mix well to incorporate them. Be careful not to overmix the batter.
- Add your batter to a donut pan that has been greased or buttered.
- Bake the donuts for 10 minutes or until they appear to be done.