2. Cheddar & Caramelized Onion Pigs in a Blanket
These pigs in a blanket are packed with flavor. The onion and cheese gives them more adult flavors, and you might even find that you want to chase them down with a cold beer. They are great for a game day snack or just to eat anytime. You can even freeze them so you have them on hand whenever you start craving them. You will crave them.
- 10 – 12 Mini hot dogs
- 5 oz Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp butter
- 8 oz Crescent dough
- 2 tbsp Poppy seeds
- 2 oz Mustard
- 2 oz Ketchup
- Cut the hotdogs into small portions.
- Roll out the crescent roll dough on a prepared baking sheet.
- Add the cheese to the crescent roll dough
- Add the hotdogs to the dough
- Add the onion to the top of the hotdogs.
- Roll up the crescent rolls and arrange them on the baking sheet so they have room to spread as they cook.
- Add a small amount of butter to the top of each crescent roll and sprinkle with the poppy seeds.
- Serve with condiments.