2. Instant Pot Rice Pudding
Not all rice recipes have to be savory. Rice pudding is a comfort dessert that you may already be familiar with. When you cook it in an Instant Pot, it cooks perfectly and quickly. You can have a delicious dessert to serve your family in no time.
- Jasmine rice
- Unsalted butter
- Whole milk
- White sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Table salt
- Rinse the rice well to remove the starch. This will allow it to cook faster.
- Cook the jasmine rice in the pot
- Add the cinnamon and nutmeg and stir well.
- In a bowl, mix the egg, vanilla extract, and white sugar. Add the milk and whisk together.
- Pour the milk mixture into the cooked rice and stir. Turn off the heat and allow the pudding to thicken.
- Add raisins or other toppings to the rice pudding before serving. You can also sprinkle it with more cinnamon.