2. Strawberry Cannoli
Strawberry cannoli is a refreshing treat that is sweet and fruity. The softness of the strawberries and ricotta cheese go great with the crunch of the cannoli. You can make your own cannoli or buy shells that are already made. They can be refrigerated for several days and are perfect for summer snacking. They are also great for parties and picnics. Kids and adults both love them, and they don’t take too long to make.
- ricotta cheese
- powdered sugar
- almond extract
- mini chocolate chips
- strawberries diced
- cannoli shells
- In a bowl, mix the ricotta cheese, almond extract, and sugar.
- Add the strawberries and chocolate chips.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator and allow it to chill for several hours.
- Add the cheese mixture to a plastic bag and snip off the corner.
- Pipe the mixture into your prepared cannoli shells.
- Top with chocolate chips and more strawberries.