Buffalo wings are the kind of food you just can’t help but love. They can be made for any occasion, and they are quick and easy to make. You can fry them, grill them, and even bake them. They can be dunked, drizzled, or tossed in the sauce of your choice and even frozen and reheated when necessary.
You can find buffalo wings on the menu at almost any restaurant, but you can just as easily make them at home in your own kitchen. When you decide to make them yourself, you have more control over what you put in them and how hot or sweet you make them.
These recipes are simple and can be made in a hurry. If you need some food to feed some hungry kids after school or want to serve some snacks to friends while you watch the game, you can whip these up in no time at all. They are all delicious and so different that there is something to make everyone happy.
1. Baked Buffalo Wings
These baked buffalo wings are easy to make. Since they are baked instead of fried, they are a little healthier than other versions. They are great to eat for lunch, dinner, or a snack. They aren’t too spicy, so even kids can enjoy them. They are perfect for taking to summer picnics and parties. The chicken becomes tender in the oven and ready to fall off the bone. The sauce adds flavor and moisture.
- Chicken wings
- Cayenne pepper
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Louisiana hot sauce
- 2. In a large pot, add water, chicken wings, cayenne pepper, crushed red pepper flakes, and salt
- Boil for 15 minutes
- Remove the wings and place them on a greased baking sheet
- Bake until crispy.
- In a large bowl, mix the hot sauce and margarine.
- Warm the mixture in the microwave or on the stovetop.
- Toss the warm wings into the bowl and coat them in the sauce.
- Serve with celery.