2. Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes
Who doesn’t love creamy mashed potatoes? These cream cheese mashed potatoes are rich and creamy. They are perfect alongside any main dish. They even taste great on their own. The cream cheese gives the mashed potatoes a thick, dense consistency. They are perfect to serve at parties or pot lucks.
- cubed potatoes
- Kosher salt
- cream cheese
- ground black pepper
- chopped chives
- Put the potatoes into a pot with water and boil until soft. Add salt to season them. Drain the water once they are cooked.
- Add cream cheese to the potatoes and mix them until creamy.
- Melt butter with milk and pour it over the potatoes. Continue to mix until everything is blended. Season again if desired.
- Top the potatoes with chives and serve. You can also add other ingredients to the potatoes to make them even tastier. Consider adding shredded cheese, bacon, chives, and different seasonings.