Stuffed chicken breast is a great meal for families, couples, and large groups. It makes for a hearty and satisfying meal that can feed a lot of people, at an affordable price. Many people are intimidated by the thought of making stuff chicken breast because they think it seems complicated or difficult.
They order it in restaurants but have never made it themselves. You can easily make your own stuffed chicken breasts to serve to your family and friends at home. Whether you need to find a meal to make for work friends or want to feed your kids something healthy, stuffed chicken breasts are great options. These recipes are all packed with flavor and easy to make.
No matter what type of flavors you enjoy, you can add them to stuffed chicken to get a fabulous meal that will make you the talk of the potluck and make your family happy.
1. Caprese Stuffed Chicken
If you love caprese and chicken and want to combine the flavors of both, give this recipe a try. It’s filling and healthy so you can enjoy it even if you are on a diet. It tastes like it takes a lot of work, but it’s really easy to make and even easier to eat.
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Italian seasoning
- Fresh mozzarella
- Baby spinach
- Small bunch fresh basil
- Balsamic glaze
- Turn the oven to 400 degrees and allow it to preheat before you put them in the oven.
- Cut a slit in each of the chicken breasts. You do not want to cut through the chicken completely.
- Pour some olive oil over the chicken breast and add the seasoning to it. ‘
- Stuff the mozzarella, spinach, and tomatoes into the slits of the chicken breast.
- Bake the chicken until it is brown.
- Add the fresh basil and drizzle with balsamic vinegar before serving.