2. Guac Stuffed Chicken
Who can resist guacamole? When you stuff a chicken breast with it, it turns into something magical. The freshness of the guacamole goes great with the tenderness of the chicken.
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Chili powder
- Garlic powder
- Dried oregano
- Onion powder
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Avocado, diced
- Lime juice
- Red onion
- Grape tomatoes
- Freshly chopped cilantro
- Turn the oven to 400 degrees and wait for it to preheat.
- In a bowl, mix the salt, garlic powder, chili powder, oregano, onion powder, and cumin.
- Cover the chicken in oil and rub all the spices on it.
- In another bowl, mix the guacamole, by adding the avocado, lime juice, garlic, red onions, tomatoes, and cilantro.
- Make a slice in the chicken breast and stuff the mixture inside.
- Close the chicken and add it to a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until the chicken is no longer pink.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.