2. Cheesecake Sopapillas
Cheesecake sopapillas are a rich and decadent dessert that will satisfy any sweet tooth.
- Cream Cheese
- Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- Turn the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix the sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the sugar and vanilla.
- Beat the cream cheese with the remaining cup of sugar and the vanilla.
- Prepare a baking pan with cooking oil
- Roll out the crescent rolls and add them to the bottom of the pan.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the pan and spread it evenly over the crescent rolls.
- Add a second can of crescent rolls to the top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Drizzle melted butter over the crescent rolls and sprinkle on the cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm.