2. Vegetable Bolognese
This vegetable Bolognese is a unique recipe full of flavor. It’s great for vegetarians or anyone who wants to eat healthily.
- 1 Zucchini
- 2 oz Cauliflower
- 3 Carrots
- 5 Cremini mushrooms
- 1 Yellow onion
- 1 Garlic
- 3 oz Walnuts
- 4 Crushed tomatoes
- 2 oz Sundried tomatoes
- 3 tbsp Nutritional yeast
- Dried basil
- 3 tbsp Maple syrup
- Soak the sundried tomatoes in water.
- In a food processor, add the cauliflower, carrots, mushrooms, garlic, and onions. Pulse until they are shredded into small pieces.
- Place the vegetables in a skillet and cook on medium heat. Cook until the liquid is cooked out.
- Add the walnuts to the food processor and grind them up. Add salt, herbs, and the nutritional yeast and combine.
- Drain the tomatoes and add them to the food processor with the can of crushed tomatoes. Puree and then add another can of tomatoes.
- Add the mixture to the pan along with salt and maple syrup.
- Bring the ingredients to a simmer and cook until they are reduced.
- Use a spiral cutter to make zucchini noodles.
- Serve the sauce over the noodles