2. Salted Caramel Banana Pudding
Just when you thought banana pudding couldn’t get gooier…
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours 15 minutes
- In a large bowl, combine milk, vanilla pudding mix, and sweetened condensed milk. Whisk thoroughly, breaking up any lumps, and refrigerate until set (5 minutes).
- In another large bowl, combine heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Beat 2 to 3 minutes.
- Set aside half of the mixture.
- Fold remaining half into the pudding mixture along with 1/3 cup caramel and 1/2 teaspoon sea salt.
- Cover the bottom of a 3-quart trifle dish with vanilla wafers.
- Top with 1/3 of the pudding mixture. Cover with a layer of the wafer cookies. Top with an even layer of banana slices then drizzles caramel sauce on top. Continue until you reach the top.