2. Boneless Buffalo Wings
These boneless wings are the perfect game day snack. They are easy to make and are full of flavor. You can enjoy them with the dip of your choice. Kids even love them. They freeze easily so you can always have them on hand to warm up when you need them. You can choose the wings of your choice and bake them to be soft and tender her crispy and crunchy. The possibilities are endless, but this recipe is sure to please.
- Boneless wings
- Unsalted butter
- Hot sauce
- Pure maple syrup
- Place the chicken wings on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake until crispy.
- In a large bowl, mix the hot sauce, butter, and maple syrup.
- Heat on the stove until it bubbles and then transfer back to the mixing bowl.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and toss it in the sauce.
- Place it on a rack and allow it to drain.